Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wed.

(29/10/2008)
It been so long since i came here.
Left 3 weeks and 2 days till my attachment ends,
3 weeks and 1 days till my C is back.
Endure is the key.
Patrick say if you got the strength to endure, you will overcome anything.

Time to service the nation.
March 18 2009 will be the day i go into NDU.

This song just sing pass me:

In the early morning run,
with a fullpack on my back,
and a aching on my neck,
and my shirt is full of sweat,
I'm a long long way from home,
(I'm a long long way from home)
and i miss my lover soo,
(and i miss my lover soo)
in the early morning run,
and the cold wind blow,
(and the cold wind blow)
and the cold wind blowwww,
(and the cold wind blowwww)
and the cold wind bloww,
(and the cold wind bloww)
and i missss you soo..

Camera with my bro, so no pics to show.

*To my C out there*
Let no cold wind or dirty air spoil ur trip there.
Show them your fullest potential power of ur creative mind,
and leave them with a loose jaw of surpise.
I know you can.

No comments: