Saturday, April 19, 2008

sat.



(19-4-2008)

This is my new blogg. Decide to share, so dont u say anything aye! Woke up ard 12 pm. Had to meet clar for basketball and im suppose to meet her @ 2. But i was too tired to get off the bed and i reach CHINESE GARDEN at 2.45pm. She gave me a chocolate, its a chocolate panda biscuit thingy and the reason why she give me that is because i got 2 bum on my eye which look like a panda(RwAwwrrr)! We played quite afew rounds and i won her 2/3 games (=... When over to her place to bath n slack ard(pic002 onward), show her some videos and she show me some chinese MTV(-_-), not long after her friend came over to find us. Head over to Van's 21st bday. The food is totally GREAT! and drinks are never short of in such event and we have a good time catchin up, Van's papa came to talk to us and its pretty interesting to her their stories. Met Cui and his girl at jurongeast btw. Thats all for my sat.






No comments: