Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thurs.


(24/4/08)
Wed.
Ok..I was lazy to blog last night but this is how it goes. Was super late for sch yesterday..saw Mr chew walking out of the lab and he still manage to catch me(damn) cause i was running away...hoping that he didn't see me. FYP ended pretty early for me cause i got a "cancel" lesson at 2 and i wen to play pool wif ah boon. Went back to school around 3pm for my NE lesson and guess what...we watch....WHY our Prime minister cry...its a video...a VERY long video indeed. Ended around 5ish and we head toward the basketball court to have our activities ( sort of a bonding session...again). Hahaa! Clair came to meet me for a 1v1 match. Loser do forfeit and guess what....we didn't get to dual! because of the lack of court...sad right! So Miss Tan...if ya reading this...don't be sad that we didn't get to play k? There's sure to have a time where we get to meet in the court again. Went to hub to look for a bday card for my sis friend and Miss tan is nice enough to accompany me. That's all for my wed. (=

Thurs.
Today is better. Reach school just in time. Cj and i decided to crack our mind a little today for our project and we manage to have some progress going on. Mr Lee will be so proud of us i guess(HA). Suddenly in the noon, i got a huge craving for pool but no one is free ( how sad ) so i gotta eat with it and attend my lecture. Clair heard my complain(lecture was SUPER bore) and she decide to share her complains(design design design) with me too.. Nothing interesting happened. So yeah..Hmmm..oh..i went to meet my sis for dinner after 6 @ bishan and we had PIZZA HUT(YUMMY!).

Meeting Mr Chew, Robin and Tommy Rambo for a run tomorrow..totally looking forward to it! yeayea! hahaha..Gonna outrun the supervisor tmr! -threecheersforsweetrevenge



(clair's Boo!)


( i love macro!)

No comments: