Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thurs.

(08/05/08)

Just finish playing basketball. Legs killing me, body failing me and knee giving up on me. How nice if there a reset button where i start my body afresh? Hmmmm....Adelene called me in the morning, so nice of her to call me and help me to order a cake from awfully chocolate( cause she is working there and she is BORE! :X). Manage to get a 20% off the cakeesss... Fyp is getting more stressful day by day, Rock Lee is eyeing on me because he feel tat im not doing anything but the fact is i did put in effort for my project! Hope i can just get thru tis smoothly.

It been a few months since i been to batam for cable...Misses that shit so much! Miss the pop, miss the kicker, miss the little monkey over there, miss riding bikes! oh well...im out of things to say. Damn..

(*I kept my hands close to one another and shut my eyes real tight to pray all this goes smoothly. They say nothing in life is smooth and easy, but thats what angel are for..they sit on your shoulder quietly but surely and keep an eye for you. For all the bad things might happen, they do what ever it takes to help you. Thank you for keeping an eye on me. )

A few pictures i would like to share..Njoy~


(2 trigger lights with a speaker and my UMD drive, a optic fiber with 2 LED that syn with the music)


(My buddy's)


( And when u put them tgt)


(The lil monkey @ batam)


( I miss the cramps, pain and the glide!)

No comments: